Błonie is located in Mazowsze County, west of Warsaw.
The city gained market town rights in 1380.
in early Gothic from 1257, the bell tower is from the 18th century.
A classicist building from 1842, designed by Henryk Marconi
The Jewish cemetery
from the 19th century.
The little mansion “Poniatówka”
from the transition between the 18th and the 19th years. The house was the summer residence of the first Józef Poniatowski.
- at the site of the former castle plant. Found remains of a brick building give an approximate date to the 2nd quarter of the 13th year. The founder of the castle may have been Prince Konrad Mazowiecki or his son, Siemowit.
Translated into English by Google Translate. Spangshus.dk accept no liability for any errors or omissions in translation.