The city is located in Wielkopolska county, east of Poznań.
In 1290 and again in 1296, the city was granted commercial property rights. Back then, about 1,000 people lived in the city.
St. Leonard's Church
from the 16th century. The church is of wood and covered with thatch.
which in daily speech is called "Szwedzki Kopiec”
Słupca – in Polish, English and German
Translated into English by Google Translate. Spangshus.dk accept no liability for any errors or omissions in translation.