Sławno is located in northern Poland, northeast of Szczecin.
Koszalin Gate (Brama Koszalińska)
Mentioned at the earliest in 1453
Słupsk Gate (Brama Słupska)
Saint Antoni of Padua’s Church
Virgin Mary's Church of the Assumption.
This, the largest building in Sławno, was founded in 1326-1364. However, the decor of the church lasted until the second half of the 15th year.
formerly the District Council office, was built in 1905-1907 in neo-Baroque style
Translated into English by Google Translate. Spangshus.dk accept no liability for any errors or omissions in translation.