Milicz is located in Lower Silesia, northeast of Wrocław.
The city is founded in the 12th century. and the granting of market town rights took place in 1245.
The ruins of the First Castle (14.årh.)
Castle complex (18.årh.):
The classicist castle building
- has from 1963 a forestry school.
in English style from about 1800
The ruin of the Black Gate in the castle park
Count Maltzan’s burial site
(the genus was the owners of the castle)
The Chmielnik Violence
only 500 m from the city boundary, dated to the 10th century.
Translated into English by Google Translate. Spangshus.dk accept no liability for any errors or omissions in translation.