Piastów is located southwest of Warsaw and is part of the metropolitan area, with the city to the northeast being combined with the Warsaw district of Ursus and to the southwest with Pruszków. A few kilometers to the east lies Poland's largest airport: Warsaw Chopin Airport (formerly called Okęcie).
The building was built in the 15th century. In 1926, the former name Utrata was renamed Piastów. The city gained market town rights in 1952. In the 20th century. developed a chemical industry in Piastów.
Translated into English by Google Translate. Spangshus.dk accept no liability for any errors or omissions in translation.