Piaseczno is located immediately south of the capital Warsaw.
The town's history dates back to the 13th century and in 1429 Piaseczno was granted commercial property rights. During the division of Poland, the city belonged to Prussia. The municipal reform in 1999 created the administrative district of Piaseczno and in the following years the population increased significantly.
St. Anna's Church
from 1565 in the Gothic style.
from 1824 in classicist style.
Piaseczno – with practical information for tourists
Translated into English by Google Translate. Spangshus.dk accept no liability for any errors or omissions in translation.