Barczewo is located in northeastern Poland, northeast of Olsztyn. The city was founded in 1323 and gained market town rights in 1364.
St. Anna and Stefan's Church
built in 1386 in Gothic style.
The landscape in which Barczewo is located is characterized by many lakes and moraine hills, both of which originated during the last ice age.
Translated into English by Google Translate. Spangshus.dk accept no liability for any errors or omissions in translation.